[pianotech] Tool Company - was Genck Master Case

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 15:20:34 MST 2010

dude
 can you spell control freak?  :)  He's you big brother right?

Dale S. Erwin

My brother is the President of a division of Danaher.  Danaher is the company that makes the majority of the Craftsmen tools.  I can buy all of those I want...  (and I try to...)  :-)  Just not Stanley.  He goes through my tool chest from time to time to make sure.  ;-)

Rob