[pianotech] green piano with bass bridge problem

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 16:06:23 MST 2010

Oh, I would have noticed if there were only two string unisons--egad. Actually, the customer likes the tone of the piano--I tuned another spinet that had been donated also. It was in OK shape, but she seemed to prefer this one.

BTW, listers, Gary Doudna was the technician at Eastern Illinois University when I went there. I had many fine cups of coffee in his office. He's the person responsible for getting me into this crazy business so many years ago.

Thanks, Gary.

Barbara