[pianotech] Brambach to rebuild?

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Nov 11 23:41:16 MST 2010

Were I a little younger and a little less busy I would snap that up in a
heartbeat. Then I would redesign and remanufacture the thing with a new
board, bridges, action--the whole thing. Everything I could think of. Then
I'd keep it as a demo.

When you do all of these things on a Steinway or a Baldwin and the results
turn out better than the original folks look at it and play it, nod, and
say, "Well, of course it sounds good; after all it's a Steinway or a
Baldwin." When you do these things to a Brambach they are kind of forced to
give you at least a little bit of credit for knowing what you are doing.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
620 South Tower Avenue