[pianotech] Re - Promos / new information

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:57:09 MST 2010

Hi again - A bit more of my thinking on this. My subscription charge is
$19.99 / article (if you agree to purchase them all as they are produced).
That would make the cost of two promotional articles in question $40
($39.98). My charge to the customer for the two jobs in question will total
12X that amount. Would I have gotten the work if I hadn't sent the PDF's to
the customer? If she had just tried to explain the repairs to her husband
(Larry), would he have gone for it? Maybe, but maybe not. If having the
PDF's as a resource to use increases the percentage of sales on covered jobs
by even say a third or a quarter, how long would it take for them to pay for
themselves? Chuck