[pianotech] Brambach to rebuild?

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Nov 12 13:48:39 MST 2010

You're right, Del! The choice of name was brilliant. If only their
designers and factory had been as good.

I have a mental picture of Jim Moy who sent the first post coming out to
spend some time in WA for awhile -- you do the brains, he does the brawn
and the tedious parts of the work and you end up with the little demo
Brambach and he ends up with the experience and your name on his resume.
I know -- I know ----

ssssssssssssnnn