[pianotech] Imagine

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 15:45:20 MST 2010

That's right, Susan. The piano, with Betsy Lynn (not Betsy Ross) on the fall board, must have been a high-end Grand Piano Company offering. <grin> It seems like a pretty typical piano, though not one I would choose to play, with everything in reasonable shape. No two string plain wires or an entire bass section of monochords. I've never had the <pleasure> of working on the Grand Piano spinet other folks have described. And yes, the music director mentioned more than once how she liked the tone of the piano.

Anyway, knowing that money is an issue, I wanted to give some options.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois