[pianotech] Brambach to rebuild?

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Fri Nov 12 16:23:10 MST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Delwin D Fandrich
<del at fandrichpiano.com> wrote:
> we're absolutely convinced that nothing great ever could come out of
> a Brambach. Ever. Period. Dot.

Loving it. Thanks for the comments. Sounds perfect to me: If I mess it
up nobody will say "what a shame," and if it's reasonable, I'll cheers
(from anyone actually listening to it).

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Susan Kline <skline at peak.org> wrote:
> ...he does the brawn and the tedious parts of the work and you end up
> with the little demo Brambach and he ends up with the experience and your
> name on his resume...

Hey, I attended Del's class out here in Denver, I'm already putting
that on my resume!! And I already have a mentor out here for whom I
can provide brawn, all my 150 lb. of it :-)

Jim