[pianotech] Promos - new information

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Fri Nov 12 21:20:02 MST 2010

List,

I'm writing this post to encourage those who are considering subscribing to Chuck's promo offer to do so sooner rather than later.

Any of us who have seen Chuck's articles in the journal, on the Schaff website, and in the piano restoration photo archives he's made available to us know that what he's offering us is good stuff.  Other than the cost of Guild memberships (which brings the journal to those of us who are members), none of it has cost us a nickel.

I'm convinced that what Chuck is offering is of real value to a significant number of us.  I, for one, think my subscription is going to bring me extra income far in excess of what I'm paying to subscribe.  So I want this thing to succeed.  It will take a certain "critical mass" of subscribers to make it possible for Chuck to put aside other work and take the day a week that will be necessary to make this thing fly.

So if you're intending to subscribe, please recognize that jumping on board early is what will ensure that these tools will be in our hands earning us money.  Please let me encourage you to act now!

Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter
(Who is almost ready to deliver a keyset to a customer thanks in part to Chuck's Schaff article on invisible ivory repair.)