[pianotech] New option for promo subscription - please consider

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Nov 13 03:28:02 MST 2010

Greetings,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I signed up for the budget option.  As a relative newbie, I have a strong desire for having a successful business, and part of that is in recognizing valuable resources when they appear. I first met Chuck in Grand Rapids at my very first PTG convention. I still remember the quality that he put in to his portable workbench and his can-do attitude. It's that attitude and his obvious workmanship that led me to take the plunge in his latest venture.

Just in the past month, I know I lost two additional jobs because I found it difficult to adequately explain what the benefits were.  I knew what those benefits were in my head, but it just didn't flow out of my mouth with the confidence I needed. I guess it sort of drooled out.  ;-) I told myself that I would work on perfecting that skill.

And then along comes Chuck Behm! I have my first two promos and I must say that I'm impressed. I can hardly wait to have a notebook filled with all the promos we can convince him to publish! :-)  The way I figure it, the money I lost in those last two jobs would've paid for a couple of years worth of customized promo materials. :-)  Oh, well... We live and learn.

So, I guess I'm saying two things.  First of all, thanks to Chuck for thinking of this and then implementing it!  Secondly, I hope that many of you who need this type of help, (and you know who you are) take the plunge like I did.  The more of us that participate, the more benefits we all will receive.

I hope this doesn't sound too much like an info-mercial for Chuck.  :-)  It's just that this concept is something I'd been trying to work out and do myself for the past 6 months but I just wasn't quite sure where to start. I'm excited about the possibilities!

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com