[pianotech] Tune with a set tuning fork

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:49:32 MST 2010

Seles,

Try it out! It's only $149, and there's a double your money back guarantee!
What do you have to lose? Plus the website claims you'll save over $6000 in
tunings over the next 30 years by "eliminating the middle man"!

I don't know how we'll all stay in business once the word gets out about
this amazing program!

Let us know how the double your money back guarantee works out, OK?

Hi Ryan, i had visit the website you talk about, it's true? did anybody try

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter