[pianotech] Betty-Anne's Helpful Household Hints!

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:43:35 MST 2010

I client showed me this excerpt from "Betty-Anne's Helpful Household Hints"

Page 30: "Want to keep your piano in tune longer? Well, simply play it then.
Although it may seem obvious, most people believe that pianos that are left
alone stay in tune longer. In fact, a piano that is played retains Its
tuning far longer. So play, and avoid the expense of tuning your piano."

Maybe we should start a book burning campaign before this information gets
out!

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter
Olympia, WA