[pianotech] Brambach to rebuild?

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:13:51 MST 2010

It wouldn't BE a Brambach after the rebuild - it would be something new!
Rescaled with a redesigned belly, new action with Ronsen Wurzen felt
hammers, etc.

The point is to showcase the transformation a rebuilder can make with the
most famous of the humble brands. Its one thing for a cosmetic surgeon to do
a fantastic nose job on Nicole Kidman,  another thing to do it on Walter
Mattheu (RIP)!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter