[pianotech] Heller bass strings

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 15 13:24:30 MST 2010

How do they compare with GC or Arledge?  I've never bought GC's, but one
of our D's has them (about 10 years old) and are still great, and I've
liked Arledge on the smaller grands I have.....a bit better than Mapes.

How often (you CAUT folks on this list anyway) found you needed to replace
bass strings on heavily used grands?

Paul