[pianotech] Heller bass strings

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Mon Nov 15 22:29:11 MST 2010

I'm thinking about replacing the wrapped strings on the little Everett grand
I've been playing around with. The tensions are very low and I'm curious if
wrapping on Paulello wire with a lower breaking strength will make any
audible difference. I want to take some more measurements of the existing
strings first, though.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication