[pianotech] Journal Nomenclature List

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 14:00:13 MST 2010

Thanks for this, John.  The list you attached looks to be more complete than the other one referenced by a link.

Still, when I quickly explained to one quick-witted pianist how the action functions, he responded (with his Aussie accent and a deservedly self-satisfied look on his face), "So you mean to tell me that when I play a note, the key is giving the hammer a whippin'?"

Alan Eder