[pianotech] My Heller bass communication

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 03:27:08 MST 2010

It´s still in the Jahn catalogue, Item No. 47.20.10. The description reads:

Duplex slide rule TF65/2 from Lothar Thomma und Klaus Fenner for figuring the lenght, diameters, tension and inharmonicity coefficient of all strings of pianos, harpsichords etc.

Its use was tought in the master classes in Germany before computers were usual. The only special thing is that it is very unusual to use such a beast in times of computers. Strange, but charming.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de