[pianotech] Noisey pedal bracket

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 04:01:42 MST 2010

Barbara,
I had several 1990's Walter and Kimball's that used the Langer action where the spoons were rubbing the damper swing rod, along with the hard felt on the Walters. The fix, ... either bend all offending spoons or re-position the swing rod. I was a Walter dealor and notified Kevin Walter and the problem was eventually corrected. Anyone else with that spoon problem?
Carlos Ralon, RPT