[pianotech] Facebook premiere

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Nov 18 12:35:55 MST 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen----all of the wise and wonderful humans in my Golden Circle of business advisors have strongly urged me to open a "storefront" on Facebook and keep it active; that it's a good way to build trust and relationships, a good way to show your true purpose for doing what you do---which is why---really---people are attracted to your product or service. They have "a good feeling about it" or "about him."

Those crucial buying and trusting decisions are made in the parts of the brain not controlled by language---what people call intuition or common sense or practical wisdom, something we all tend to forget, being the heady engineer/artist/cranky perfectionists that we all are.

People buy you, and your value, FIRST. Then they buy the product or service.

Hope you enjoy looking at this every once in a while...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/David-Andersen-Pianos/172249646135396

Ever best,

David Andersen
www.davidandersenpianos.com