[pianotech] Liter box / piano

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Nov 18 15:26:18 MST 2010

I was about to make that point, too.

I used to have a couple of cats, a male and a female. Male had UTI's,
couldn't help puddling. He hit a spot in the basement where the linoleum
tile was loose and the female soon followed suit. I pulled the tile, cleaned
thoroughly, covered it with a box. A YEAR later, the male was gone to
another sucker, I pulled the box off the area... within an hour the
aforementioned female re-marked. Next day the female found a home with a
lonely old man and I haven't had a cat in my house since. Mousetraps are
MUCH lower maintenance.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN