[pianotech] Loose Let-off Buttons

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Nov 18 20:38:13 MST 2010

The YC bracket issue was my first thought. 1989 is outside the reported
scope, but it'd be worth a call to YC with the serial number. Or maybe check
first if the spread is way beyond spec.

I think they're still providing brackets. At our chapter meeting this week,
I talked to a local tech who's encountered a piano with the issue. I don't
recall if he said he'd talked to YC yet or not. I think he monitors this
list... maybe he'll chime in!?!?

Excellent writeup about the problem and the fix in August 2009 Journal.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN