[pianotech] Loose Let-off Buttons

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Nov 19 12:21:26 MST 2010

Our own PTG has a great online directory:
http://ptg.org/resourceDirectory-searchCategory.php?Submit2=Search+by+Category

Young Chang America

Contact Person: Piano Service Department
19060 S Dominguez Hills Dr
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
Phone: 310-637-2000
Fax: 310-637-2025
Toll Free Phone: 866-798-6979
Names Used: Young Chang, Pramberger, Bergman, Wagner (no longer used);
also makes pianos sold under the names Wurlitzer, Weber, Cline,
Schafer & Sons, Knabe, PianoDisc, and Nakamichi (joint venture) Also
makes Essex piano for Boston Piano Co.
I've got a few links for techs on my own site.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com