[pianotech] keyboard pounder- - -was Refinishing plaates

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 15:39:12 MST 2010

You guys are funny...I'll run that by my daughter!
 Dale S. Erwin

 From: Horace Greeley <hgreeley at sonic.net>

Subject: Re: [pianotech] keyboard pounder- - -

At 02:17 PM 11/19/2010, you wrote:
>And that new grandchild would probably do it for free.  J

...besides, you could lock up the grandchild with the keyboard in the soundproof booth and solve a myriad of problems all at one time...in a previous lifetime, an ex-business partner did that with his twin boys...worked like a charm, unless, of course, they decided to paint instead of pound....

Cheers!

Horace