[pianotech] Bo$e

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 20:53:32 MST 2010

 Greetings,
    I've been asked to help set a resale price for a Bosendorfer 225, in ebony, in really nice shape. It is about 15 years old and sounds good, very little wear, no scratches on finish.  There are few of these that I am aware of being sold on the market and I have only a vague idea of what is a reasonable price. $ 50K has been mentioned by the seller.  Is this in the ballpark, according to any of you who have seen one sold?
Thanks,

Ed Foote RPT