[pianotech] Steinway Upright

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Sat Nov 20 20:15:39 MST 2010

Thanks, Floyd.

Unfortunately, most of what I get - as a 'newbie" technician - are cheaper
and/or older pianos that don't seem to be worth the time of some older, more
established technicians.  My apologies and admiration, though,  to those
techs who DO spend quality time on these oft-neglected instruments.

Tom

  _____