[pianotech] New key balance for measuring up and down weight!

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 01:11:10 MST 2010

I just did! It works just as well on sharps. I have a feeling this little
gizmo is going to revolutionize touch weight measurements.  It's one of
those tools that once you see it, you hit yourself on the forehead and say
"Why hadn't someone thought of this before?? Duh!".

*André Bolduc*.... What a guy!!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter