[pianotech] Dehumidifier rods

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 23:01:47 MST 2010

Hi Cy,
I have taken the course and am a Certified Installer but I didn't want to
sound too pompous since I'm still a "newbie" technician.  The suggestion
that you allude to (an extra de-humidifier rod) is valid but only in
conjunction with a full system that includes an active Humidistat.  The
Humidistat is really the only way to monitor and control humidity.

Tom Rhea, "newbie" technician
Norfolk, VA