[pianotech] Brand new RCT for sale - Windows 7

Glenn rockymtn at skybeam.com
Mon Nov 22 23:50:45 MST 2010

Hi again.  Sorry to be a pain posting this again but I'm not sure if the 30
day upgrade window clock started when I bought this or when someone buys it
from me.  Since I'm still in the 30 day window for the $150 upgrade either
way, I'd like to move this.  I have a CL ad up if someone wants to see a
pic: http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/2074911255.html

I had to get in under an upgrade cutoff date at the end of October or it
would have cost me even more.  During the time of committing to the upgrade
and receiving it, things changed and I won't be resuming my part time tuning
career in the foreseeable future.  I don't want to go through this upgrade
thing again so I feel it's best to just sell now, while it's brand new and
easily transferrable.

So if you or someone you know wants a new RCT for use on a Windows laptop,
here I am!  I have references.  Thanks,  Glenn.  $900 - please email
glenn997 at hotmail.com