[pianotech] BMW & Steinway

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 13:11:20 MST 2010

Here are some web links on this BMW & Steinway joint venture..   I guess I'll have to go get my old timing light out of the garage and put it in my tuning kit ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8bT2ifbhEw&feature=channel

http://pursuitist.com/auto/limited-edition-bmw-7-series-inspired-by-steinway-sons/

Bill Fritz, St Louis