[pianotech] BMW & Steinway

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Nov 24 09:54:04 MST 2010

Me too a year ago...Not bad for a Hyndai.  Should have bought a Sonata
however!

From:
Ryan Sowers <tunerryan at gmail.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
11/24/2010 10:45 AM
Re: [pianotech] BMW & Steinway

I was just riding in Ken'ts car a few weeks ago - He loves it! But it's a
HYUNDAI !! :)

Ry

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Paul T Williams <