[pianotech] Promo special for Thanksgiving Day - Thanks

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 09:13:17 MST 2010

  Bummer...I already signed up.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com

From: Chuck Behm <behmpiano at gmail.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 4:21 am
Subject: [pianotech] Promo special for Thanksgiving Day - Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving all - For anyone who has been thinking of subscribing to the promo series I'm developing, but who hasn't done so yet, put in your order anytime today (Thanksgiving Day) and you'll receive a coupon for 15 minutes of free editing time.

Subscriptions are going very, very well. I'm to the point where I can afford to devote 1/2 day a week to the project. In order to be able to turn out a really top-quality product, I would like to double that.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving! Eat turkey! Watch football! Enjoy family!   Chuck Behm