[pianotech] A.B.Chase Grand Piano

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Fri Nov 26 22:25:41 MST 2010

No spring on the knuckle.  The action appears quite serviceable.  I don't know what the other adjustment screw is for, I will investigate next week when I see the piano again.  I will attempt to get some more, and hopefully clearer pictures.
    Jack, I will look at the plate more closely, and report back what I see, and some more pictures, next week.
    Thank you one and all for your comments and insight!  More to come.

Clark