[pianotech] broken tuning pin

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:09:09 MST 2010

Aw, NObody plays that note anyways! : )

The piano wasn't *really* called "A. Grand" was it?? Your tongue is sitting
comfortably in your cheek right?

I wonder if it is even worth trying to do a warranty call on this piano: I
can't imagine it will pay very much. I'd just refer them to the dealer who
sold it to them. I wouldn't want to touch the piano again. I'd just be
holding my breath waiting for the next one to break! Hopefully it was a rare
defect (wishful thinking?).

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter