[pianotech] Invoice forms - here's mine

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 08:46:34 MST 2010

Hi Michael,

I've attached a copy of the form I just had done. It's a two part, no carbon required, consecutively numbered form. I made it on my computer, similar to one I had done a few years ago, and took it to Staples Office Supply (any relation?) to get it done. They sent it out and had it back within 10 days. They gave me the best price for the job. Only problem was that it wasn't centered left to right, but I'll live with that.

Wally

A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-FINE-TUNE-PIANO-TUNING-REPAIRS/129845010366185
FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html