[pianotech] PTG Phone

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Nov 30 07:36:51 MST 2010

I am amazed that anyone even thinks about "long distance" charges anymore.  Most cell phones treat all calls as local calls.  My home phone system treats all calls in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and many countries in Europe as local calls.  I really thought "long distance" had faded from our awareness.

What kind of phone system does anyone have that even lists non-local calls?????

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu