[pianotech] Invoice forms - here's mine

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 30 16:53:44 MST 2010

> I've attached a copy of the form I just had done. It's a two part, no carbon required, consecutively numbered form. I made it on my computer,
> similar to one I had done a few years ago, and took it to Staples Office Supply (any relation?) to get it done. They sent it out and had it back within 10 days. They gave me the best price for the job. Only problem was that it wasn't centered left to right, but I'll live with that.

http://ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech.php/attachments/20101129/4df48120/attachment-0001.pdf

Wally,

NIce invoice. Led me to submit the one I use.
Hopefully, it will to contribute something to someone on this list. I designed it with software from the past and use it regularly.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT