[pianotech] Voicing the new M&H's

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri Oct 1 19:16:50 MDT 2010

Hi all.

M&H is here at the SERC, and Bruce Clark was demonstrating
to someone just today how he was getting a better tone(and
he was) from single-needling techniques. I have been
watching this thread and then saw Bruce voicing on on the
exhibit hall floor this morning. My only experience from the
newer M&H's came probably 6-7 years ago..Renner Blues, and I
still have the scars to prove it.

Single needle at 10-11:00, and then low in the shoulders to
improve the depth. I was hearing a difference.

-Phil