[pianotech] Client Management Software Recommendations

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 16:16:40 MDT 2010

Hi, Terry:
	I have Filemaker Pro 11.  I've got my database filled in with customer
info.  The program is easy to learn.  You can make any fields you want, and
search or sort any way you can think of.  You can view your data in a
number of ways in different formats, and it has a nice layout feature.  You
can make "tabs" to view different screens with more information.  I'm sure
I've not touched all of the features, but as a database program it works
very well.  As far as the "portability", I'm not sure, but you could
probably email the files back and forth, or use a thumb drive.
	Alternatively, you could use a web based system.   Then you could use
anything that can get on the Web.  Go to:  http://www.pianoscheduler.com.
I've not tried it.
	Hope this helps.
	Paul McCloud