[pianotech] Question of a Plate

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 4 17:28:24 MDT 2010

Why I am asking.
An associate here in St. Louis serviced the piano and took the picture, sent it to me to see if I knew the make.  Who ever refinished and rebuilt the piano put a "Baldwin" decal on the fallboard.  And a piece of masking tape on the pedal lyre says "Hamilton"!!!  The piano is a good rebuild, but like this tech, I have never seen a plate like this in a Baldwin product.

Ken Gerler