[pianotech] Client Management Software Recommendations

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Oct 5 03:38:18 MDT 2010

I don' WANT it to be free, Wayne.  I heard a couple of days ago that Bill
Gates and his wife Melinda plan to give away 60 billion dollars before they
die to help end world hunger and disease.  I want to make sure he has the
money to give to other people, so I am making my contribution to Microsoft..
Thus, I cannot "except" free software.  And this way I do not have to talk
to those people  who call me on the phone to contribute to their cause, or
those who keep knocking on my door trying to convert me to their religion.
Ahem.

Will