[pianotech] Metal Tuning Pin Bushings

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Tue Oct 5 08:29:09 MDT 2010

Thank you, Ron, for your clarity.  I agree.

To those monitoring this list who have not had the benefit of
experience, a well-rounded introduction to the basics of piano
technology, or a knowledgeable mentor (or all the above), remember that
a piano is mostly wood and felt.  It is a living machine.  Diagnose its
problems with that in mind, and develop solutions accordingly.  It will
live a longer and happier life if you care for it appropriately, and you
will grow into a competent, well-respected technician.

-John Parham