[pianotech] private--Private--private

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 14:13:33 MDT 2010

Ok, so it wasn't private.
  A Used parts clearing house was really what I was gettin at.  I got some Abels Prehung too on Tokiwas.  Always a story. Takers?
 Set of Abel performance hammers from Pianot-tek. and more! Slighlty used Bacon felt Ronsen hammers Ten yrs old...nice. will take trades:)
  Hey I got inventory too Bill

Dale S. Erwin