[pianotech] Of Chisels - sharpening

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Oct 9 17:52:44 MDT 2010

I’ll second this Paul. After a long time thinking about it I finally bought
the Surgi-Sharp system and boy does it work! Fast too!! I’ve given my
complete set of very fine Marples razor sharp edges that seem to go through
wood like a knife through butter. FWIW

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com