[pianotech] Of Chisels

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 18:53:56 MDT 2010

Dittos on all counts except, I can sharpen a chisel well, but for our work and for chisels being handled
 by several in the shop it is the fastest way to keep a decent cutting edge on the steels with out the boss having to do it
  Also gets others to learn their own sharpening shops.

 Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com