[pianotech] Of Chisels

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 15:28:39 MDT 2010

I recall attending a bridge class given by David Hughes some years ago and
at the time his wife was doing the bridge notching (and may still be for all
I know).  I believe her favorite tool was a sharpened paint scraper.  The
guys at Steinway used to use something similarly unintended for the job but
I can't now remember what it was.  I'll be getting a Tormek machine for the
brain soon and a synaptic honing device.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com