[pianotech] Of Chisels

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Oct 11 18:06:47 MDT 2010

And, just so you don't think I'm a closet Nossaman, I got the idea for the
jig after taking a class with Hand Plane Wizard, Christopher Schwarz (author
of many books, including "Handplane Essentials," and "Workbenches").  He
uses one and I was allowed to use it (along with some other really nice
tools) and I really liked the idea, so I made one.

William R. Monroe