[pianotech] Thanks from SCRC

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Mon Oct 11 20:37:06 MDT 2010

Thanks from the South Central Regional Conference to the 111 folks who made
the 2010 SCRC a success.

Visit our Facebook page to see photos from the seminar
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=121235804564992

We will update the SCRC website soon with more pictures and information at
http://www.ptg.org/scrc

Our sincere appreciation goes out to our exhibitors and sponsors who donated
over $5,000 worth of gifts and prizes for our group.

We are so grateful for our fine slate of instructors who gave their time,
talent and treasure to make our seminar successful.

Finally, if you were there we appreciate your participation and if you
missed it please stay tuned for next time.

Best regards,
Dale
Dale Probst RPT
President