[pianotech] ideas on mileage

Daniel Carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 18:25:45 MDT 2010

  hi terry

/I figure that if I need the work so bad that I have to go long
distances, that's my problem. /
Out here there's lots of distance between towns, with lots of ranch and
farmland in between. If the population were denser(?) in between I
definitely wouldn't be driving this far for work! So basically, I have
to. If I were in Tampa, (where I did live for about a year and half) I
can see not having to do this. I lived there '95-96, and it seemed
denser(??) between surrounding towns, than out here (see the photo)

/Seems like it would be onerous to try and figure all that out.....
/...yeah, it is.

dunno. maybe i'm too worried about covering every single cent. i've
thought about a flat fee for each customer, as Wim said.

:)

daniel carlton