[pianotech] Traveling tuner

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Oct 13 20:30:33 MDT 2010

It was slightly tongue-in-cheek, but for one driving around Southern California, anything within 50 miles is still local. That's why I think the definition of what deserves a mileage charge ends up being viewed from a regional perspective.  Less than an hour away for me is practically next door. :-)  I'm at the base of the aforementioned mountain within 20 minutes.  Another 20 and I'm on location.

Rob McCall