[pianotech] key leveling with a curve

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:52:25 MDT 2010

Del wrote;

.............I was told that someone in the action department had explained the leveling stick was "crowned" because the keys would settle during the first few months and they wanted to be sure they ended up flat, not concave.

Yes, that was another reason I had been given, which I had forgotten.

Al -
High Point, NC