[pianotech] bridge notching machines - search-able title

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:16:47 MDT 2010

>  The table lifts pneumatically to clamp the bridge to the stationary
> hold down,

Given the pushy-ness of the climb cut and the fact that the clamping
happens only at one point, when you are at the treble or tenor extreme
of the bridge, the entire rest of the bridge has the potential to behave
like a naughty lever. No matter how hard I clamp, I find a single point
clamp still lets things pivot.  How do you deal with naughty lever
syndrome...and have you seen your doctor about it?

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com